CamGuard - Oil Additive (Heavy Duty Diesel)
Aircraft Specialties Lubricant
Regular price $24.95
CamGuard - Oil Additive (Heavy Duty Diesel), Gallon
Let’s face it, if you came to this page looking for information, you are most likely a professional grade person looking to extract the most out of your heavy duty diesel powered equipment. You came to the right place. CamGuard HD Diesel is a no-nonsense, scientifically developed product that does exactly what it claims. It’s based on the very successful CamGuard Aviation product used by pilots and aircraft owners who are data driven people. They use periodic oil analysis to measure wear metals and track the health of their engines.
The data is clear and consistently showing 30-50% reductions in engine wear. This same technology combined with a strong friction reducer provides an ideal combination for professional diesel equipment users. Read on to see how CamGuard HD Diesel pays for itself in lower engine maintenance and better specific fuel consumption.
- A blend of high performance additives that fortify Heavy-Duty (HD) Diesel oils to provide the utmost in engine protection
- Delivers uncompromised performance using the most advanced additive technology available to dramatically lower friction, reduce wear, decrease deposit buildup and prevent corrosion when used in commercial HD Diesel oils
- Utilizes the latest generation of friction modifiers that provide a measurable increase in fuel economy throughout the oil change interval
- Contains advanced antiwear additives that provide a dramatic reduction in wear when compared to current ZDDP (zinc) containing oils
- CamGuard HD Diesel provides enhanced engine and lubricant protection in the face of high soot loadings, increased NOx levels, and is excellent for engines utilizing EGR, which is so hard on lubricants
- Utilizes advanced antioxidants to prevent cylinder varnish and ring belt deposits
- CamGuard HD Diesel contains potent multi-metal corrosion inhibitors that prevent rust and corrosion in seasonally or infrequently used engines
- CamGuard HD Diesel contains seal conditioners that nullify the effects of heat and time to keep seals supple, flexible, and performing like new
- CamGuard HD Diesel is safe for use in all Heavy Duty Diesel engines and will not affect modern emission systems