Our aviation helmet is made out of a fiberglass composite, utilizing Koroyd® and an anti-microbial comfort liner making it the lightest aviation helmet on the market. Features Fire Retardant trim and a FIDLOCK™ buckle system. Works with any aftermarket in helmet communications devices.
AV-1 KOR Aviation Helmet
- Airflow Comfort Liner - Is a breathable material that promotes air flow circulation and cooling. Made from FireBlock, a fire resistant composite, and Ariaprene, this moisture wicking liner draws sweat away from the wearers head.
- Pure Optics Goggle - The Anti-fog UV lens provides premium optics, reduces glare and supports a wider field of vision. TPR molded Visor Retainers mounted on the shell keep the visor from sliding off the helmet.
- Flow-Vents - Promotes ventilation and enhanced cooling with strategically engineered exhaust ports designed to pull cool air in and push hot air out.
- Fidlock® - Quick ReleaseAllows the fasteners to be conveniently opened and closed single handedly.
- PolyFusion Shell - Is the first line of impact defense and is designed to withstand the impact forces you’ll encounter inside the cockpit. In addition, this shell is engineered to maintain structural integrity in extreme temperatures.
- Headset integration - The AV-1 KOR’s shell is designed to fit a wide variety of communication units to suit the wearers aviation needs. Currently we have customizations for the following brands: Active Headsets, Bose A20 & Lightspeed ANR
- Snap Lock TPR - This rear mounted TPR strap secures the shield and utilizes a button snap closure system.
- Weight - 650g without comms, 1350g (average) with comms.
Please note: this product is customized and will take 4 - 6 weeks to process, all sales are final.
External Helmet Dimensions
Medium: Height 23.20cm | 9.13in - Width 20.82cm | 8.19in
Large: Height 23.84cm | 9.38in - Width 21.5cm | 8.46in
X-Large: Height 24.39cm | 9.60in Width 22.19cm | 8.73in
Medium: Under 58.5cm or 23in Circumference
Large: 58.5-60.5cm or 23-23.8in Circumference
X-Large: Over 60.5cm or 23.8in Circumference
Measure circumference of head to determine size.