The Dakota is our full-leather line of shoes made specifically for pilots. Featuring our patent pending engineered heel slider and a performance carbon midsole for the perfect combination in any cockpit. Comes in fire retardant black commercial model, black/tan, and brown/orange colorways.
The F.R. model features a fire Resistant Carbon X® liner, Nomex® laces, and high-heat rubber outsole.
- Flight System™ Engineered Heel Sliders (Patent Pending)
- Response Core™ genuine carbon fiber midsole and provides extremely stiff, lightweight, torsional mid-foot stability
- G-Traction™ bi-lateral Grip System designed to directly interface with aircraft rudder pedals
- Ortholite® performance insoles are cushioned, highly breathable, and anti-microbial
- Oil Resistant, Slip Resistant, and Heat Resistant performance outsole
- Premium leather construction with perforated upper and tongue provide extra ventilation
- Perforated Clarino™ liner and insole
- Highly cushioned sole provides comfort in the heel and increased flex in the toe
Note: This shoe does run smaller than a typical dress shoe for performance needs. We recommend you order 1 size larger than you normally wear for casual usage. Wide options are not currently available. Click here for our shoe size chart.