The BRITE-MARK® 40 contains a large capacity of paint in a heavy duty aluminum barrel. The clip cap screws on for secure closure and ensures the marker will not roll off surfaces. The threaded barrel allows the marker to be screwed into a jig or apparatus.
DYKEM® BRITE-MARK® is a general purpose permanent marker ideal for making clear, bold markings on almost any surface. Its quick drying, oil-based paint withstands indoor and outdoor conditions without fading, chipping or losing its opacity. DYKEM®BRITE-MARK® can be used to permanently identify inventory, assemblies, tools, finished products or work-in-progress while resisting most work related abuses or compounds.
- Formula is not xylene-based
- Make permanent bright marks on metal, rubber, plastic, glass, concrete, leather, stone, wood, vinyl and more
- Valve actuated mechanism prevents paint in barrel from drying when cap is left off
- Heavy duty aluminum body with large paint capacity
- Ideal for color coding
- Bullet tips are replaceable to ensure complete use of paint in each marker
- Drying Time: 25 – 35 seconds