When the going gets tough, the tough need a marker that will stand up to the demands of an industrial work environment. That’s where the BRITE-MARK® ROUGHNECK marker performs at it’s best.
Rough, rugged surfaces need a mark? No problem!
Need to write through oil and grease time and time again? No problem!
Marks need to stand the test of time even in the harshest of outdoor conditions? Again, no problem.
BRITE-MARK® ROUGHNECK features an ultra-durable tip designed with your rusty, rough, oily, greasy and demanding jobsite in mind. It’s sure to become your go-to marker.
- Plastic tip resists fraying & disintegrating when used on rough surfaces
- Tip repels oil and grease and can be wiped clean
- Writes longer with more paint than competitive paint markers
- Industrial-grade paint is UV resistant and withstands harsh outdoor conditions
- Valve actuated tip means that if the tip dries out, you can “re-ink” it and continue use
- Dry time: 25-35 seconds