DYKEM® Cross Check Plus Skydrol®-Resistant Torque Seal® has been certified to meet the Boeing specification BMS8-45H Type I/III for a Skydrol-resistant, quick-dry tamper proof marker. This specification requires strict adherence to key performance properties such as dry-to-touch time, full cure time, Skydrol resistance, and dielectric strength, along with other critical physical, mechanical, and flammability requirements.
As the only fast-cure torque sealant with proven resistance to Skydrol PE-5 fluid, Cross Check Plus brings unsurpassed value to aircraft assembly processes as well as maintenance, repair and overhaul operations. The fluorescent colors are unique, providing enhanced visibility during inspection. Cross Check Plus remains the only offering in the market that carries a 2-year shelf life.
Passes RTCA-DO-160 Skydrol PE-5 solvent susceptibility test
Boeing BMS8-45H Type I/III
SUBSTITUTION PRODUCT FOR F-925
- Dries to the touch: less than a minute
- Full cure time: 24 Hours
- Visually detect loose nuts and bolts
- Use on all critical fittings and locknuts during OEM and maintenance procedures
- Perfect for use on landing gear, rotor assemblies, gearboxes, Pal Nuts and more
- Excellent for marking quality procedures
- For use in any aircraft environment with possible fluid exposure
- 2-Year shelf life
Skydrol® is a registered trademark of Eastman Chemical Company